sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2011

News!

Hello people!!?? The day is WONDERFUL! Because, I'M VACATIONS! I'm very happy!

I have several new to tell!!! I'm holding on topics!

1. I'M VACATIONS! *--*
2. I'M VACATIONS! again? ¬.¬ Yes Yes....I'm very very very happy because of this!
3. I watched the Anime: Kuroshitsuji I and II! Then show more details *--* And others watch!
4. I have a tumblr! I loved that! after my step!
5. I want watch more Animes!

Well...Let's start:


Kuroshitsuji: I'm loved loved loved loved! The characters are fuck!

Ciel Phamtonhive:
This kid is very serious and concentrated on things and also vindictive! But I love him! And sometimes he is very cute!


Sebastian Michaelis:
He is a demon butler! He is very funny and fast! Sebastian is best butler! I love him, too! He always makes a mummery at some point!



Alois Trancy:
This boy has problems, It can change mood at any time...He loves Claude...He is always looking for someone to love...And he wanted to GRAB Ciel and Sebastian!

Claude Faustus:
He is a good demon butler, but Sebastian IS BEST BUTLER! HAHA'

Well...I put my tumblr: http://thefearr.tumblr.com/

And....I'm going...Bye Peoples! *-*

aaaannndd...HAPPY VACATION!





Nenhum comentário: